From Bali Cottages to Dreamy Yurts, Airbnb has some of the most spectacular and eclectic treehouses for your next Hawaiian escape!
Coupon: Get $40 off your first trip of $75 or more with this
1. Dreamy Tropical Tree House, Fern Forest, entire home, 2 guests: Follow the red cinder path through the jungle to this dreamy bamboo treehouse 10 miles from Volcano National Park on the Big Island. A covered outdoor hanging bed is suspended just under your living space. Yellow and gold palm accents adorn the chic interior. It is also eco-friendly with natural lighting, solar powered electricity and rainwater catchment. MORE INFO
2. Kealakekua Bay Bali Cottage – steps from Bay, Captain Cook, entire home, 2 guests: This hideaway is nestled under the tree canopy. The quirky cottage is a short walk to Manini Beach. The antique Bali Panels and surfboard ceilings create an eclectic backdrop for any vacation. Let the waves lull you to sleep. MORE INFO
3. Mango Tree, Pahoa, entire home, 4 guests: This spacious yurt is and eco-friendly paradise in Puna jungle, Big Island. You may find Nala the cat lounging in the bed lofted in the center of the Yurt. MORE INFO
4. Sunset Beach Temple Treehouse, Haleiwa, entire home, 4 guests: This large bi-level home has a large deck overlooking Sunset Beach. Rental includes surfboards, bikes, beach toys, snorkels, boogie boards and more. MORE INFO
5. Adventure Awaits You in the Trees, Volcano, entire home, 3 guests: Sixteen feet above the ground, this house has everything you might need and is located 8 miles from the National Park. Experience a real treehouse adventure as you enter through a trapdoor and bring your luggage up with a pulley. The intentional omission of wifi access, will help you seamlessly transition in vacay mode and unplug from the world. MORE INFO
6. Sunset Beach Treehouse Bungalow, Haleiwa, Entire home, 4 guests: Perched high above the trees on the island of Oahu this treehouse has a view over one of the most famous surf spots on the North Shore. Experience beach lifewith the property’s surfboards, kitesurfing, windsurfing, standup-paddle and kayak. MORE INFO
7. Mokuna Tree House: Mountain View, entire home, 2 guests: The eco-friendly treehouse is built from natural materials with a modern spin. Think sophisticated studio that’s truly off the grid. In the lush tropical jungle in the city of Volcano you can enjoy the view from the shower and even see the stars from the skylight above the bed. MORE INFO
8. Picturesque Tree House, Couple’s Getaway, Mountain View, entire home, 2 guests: Built by a new HGTV show crew this modern home is secluded in the jungle. MORE INFO
9. Tree Cottage in the Rainforest, Volcano, entire home, 2 guests: In Volcano, down the private driveway you will find this cozy and peaceful retreat. It is a contemporary take on a treehouse with cute design elements including a hanging chair! MORE INFO
10. Treehouse at Kilauea Volcano, Volcano, entire home, 2 guests: This treehouse has been featured on a number of TV shows from Extreme Cribs to The Ellen Show and was built by the TV show crew of “Treehouse Masters.” This two-level treehouse is made for a cozy couple retreat and the two floors are connected via a ship’s ladder. It comes with a flat screen tv, indoor fireplace, outdoor cedar hot tub. MORE INFO
Get $40 off your first trip of $75 or more with this
Comment below your favorite treehouse!
Differences Between a Traveler and a Tourist
Top 11 Things To Do in Rome